Looking for Front end developers responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Lapits Technologies is a Blockchain Development and Consulting company, established in 2018. We have recently been awarded as one of the most promising Blockchain solution provider from India. We are helping businesses to adopt blockchain technology to make their product/processes/data secure, immutable, transparent and decentralized. Which is transforming their traditional ways of making transactions to decentralized transactions and opening doors for a lot more business opportunities. Our primary services include consultation, design & development smart contracts for various use cases, auditing the smart contracts, and development of DApp. We are team of 30 -50 blockchain developers based out of Noida, India.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience and determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good to have experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator/photoshop.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Experience Range: 6 Months- 3 Years, Notice Period: Immediate to 1 month
Benefits of working with Lapits Technologies
5 days working, Work from home is available, Flexible timing, Handsome Salary Package, In-door games, Work-life balance, Healthy work culture, Snacks & tea, Regular training sessions, Fun and team building activities