We are looking for Blockchain Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language, and oriented to provide the best experience to the end-user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
Lapits Technologies is a Blockchain Development and Consulting company, established in 2018. We have recently been awarded as one of the most promising Blockchain solution provider from India. We are helping businesses to adopt blockchain technology to make their product/processes/data secure, immutable, transparent and decentralized. Which is transforming their traditional ways of making transactions to decentralized transactions and opening doors for a lot more business opportunities. Our primary services include consultation, design & development smart contracts for various use cases, auditing the smart contracts, and development of DApp. We are team of 30 -50 blockchain developers based out of Noida, India.
- Work with team to develop blockchain based decentralized application (ethereum/tron etc)
- Carry on the development of smart contracts and the performance of blockchain integration with existing applications.
- Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments.
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications.
- Compile, deploy, test contracts and verify the contract code.
- Educate clients and internal development teams on the blockchain-related elements of the stack.
- Audit smart contract to ensure it is secure and vulnerable protected
- Continuously work on to improve/optimize the code to reduce the high network fee
- Prepare well report post Auditing the smart contract
- Learn and implement latest trends
- Research on new ideas to create new possibilities for business
- Maintain code change history
- Node installation/configuration (private and public)
- BE/B. Tech in computer science or relevant majors
- Practical experience in writing smart contracts in Solidity, Solidity libraries, developing, and testing smart contracts using Truffle is expected
- More than 1 year of experience in blockchain technology development
- Understanding Ethereum blockchain and DAPP architecture & familiar with Web3 and Geth
- Proficient in Solidity and any one from Golang/C++
- Understanding of mainstream consensus algorithms, including PoW, PoS, PoC
- Remix IDE
- Understanding of POS
- Fungible and Non-fungible
- Crowd sale contract
- Understanding of ICO/STO
- Security implementations
- Understanding of Oracle
- Any experience with AWS/Google cloud
Experience Range: 6 Months- 3 Years , Notice Period: Immediate to 1 month
Benefits of working with Lapits Technologies
5 days working, Work from home is available, Flexible timing, Handsome Salary Package, In-door games, Work-life balance, Healthy work culture, Snacks & tea, Regular training sessions, Fun and team building activities