Looking for a Mea(r)n stack developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Mean Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing frontend web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Passionate about programming end to end, i.e both frontend and backend modules and applications. Open and keen to learn new technologies.
- Develop interactive, user-friendly applications using the latest frameworks.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality and responsive screens.
- Developing Front-End and Back-end Web Application
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, and unit testing
- Code optimization and apply best strategies
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- API design, creation, and integrations
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications, app development, and programming languages
We are looking for skilled, creative and passionate developers with experience in the following:
- Backend: Node.js, Express, TypeScript
- Database: MongoDB/MySQL
- Unit testing: Chai Mocha
- Test APIs using swagger/postman
- Version history: Git
Good to have
- Experience with Elastic search and ELK stack for log management
- Familiar with project management tools like Jira/Trello
- Familiar with Linux shell
- Knowledge of setting/configuring Web servers
- Know various deployment strategies
- Experience with building/supporting Blockchain products/services
Desired candidate should have good writing and oral communication, Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
Experience Range: 6 Months – 3 Years