We are looking for a technical recruiter responsible for screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions.Technical recruiter’s responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, creating job descriptions to offering job positions for the most suitable candidates.
Lapits Technologies is a Blockchain Development and Consulting company, established in 2018. We have recently been awarded as one of the most promising Blockchain solution provider from India. We are helping businesses to adopt blockchain technology to make their product/processes/data secure, immutable, transparent and decentralized. Which is transforming their traditional ways of making transactions to decentralized transactions and opening doors for a lot more business opportunities. Our primary services include consultation, design & development smart contracts for various use cases, auditing the smart contracts, and development of DApp. We are team of 30 -50 blockchain developers based out of Noida, India.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
- A bachelor’s of human resources degree.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
Experience Range: Fresher-2 Years, Notice Period: Immediate – 1 Month
Benefits of working with Lapits Technologies
5 days working, Work from home is available, Flexible timing, Handsome Salary Package, In-door games, Work-life balance, Healthy work culture, Snacks & tea, Regular training sessions, Fun and team building activities