Looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets, and ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Develop UI wireframing & prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Design graphic user interface elements like menu, tabs, forms, buttons, widgets, tables etc.
- Convert designs into web pages (PSD, Mockup to HTML)
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay updated with UI & UX trends, standard and look for creative ideas and inspiration.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts , colors , and images, etc.
Primary Skills Required– HTML/CSS/Bootstrap/JS/Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, XD, Figma, Wireframing.
Secondary Skills Required-InvisionApp/Axure pro, Interaction Design.
Good To Have-Practical Experience or Knowledge of Angular/React
Education Qualification: Grad. in Any Specialization
Experience Range (1-3 Years)